Habitat - Indoor :: Filter ???

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:47 am   Filter ???

HI everyone. I just bought a jumbo killer 60 gallon tank and right now I have an aqua clear 110 filter. I was thinking about getting the rena xp2 for 75 gallons. Since it says it is so powerful would this be ok for my tank and res? I have 1 4 or 5 " and two hatchlings what do you guys think, I just want to know in case I decide to get it. THanks
almmaaa
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Feb 27, 2007

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:17 pm   

Thats fine, I would even go for the XP3! :D
Really Awesome Text Loading...
███████████
▒▒▒▒ 78%

RES's
Tank, SCL 3.75in.
Diesel, SCL 3in.
User avatar
N4784N R4613
 
Posts: 1340
Joined: Jul 18, 2006
Location: Phila. PA.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:27 pm   

THank you for the input.
almmaaa
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Feb 27, 2007

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:24 pm   

I think the bigger the better when it comes to filters
User avatar
kiwigerman
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Mar 26, 2007
Location: Haumoana, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:42 pm   

Yeah we have a 75 gallon and we love the xp3
I have 5 RES, 2 ASN, and 1 DBT
iac637
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Feb 19, 2007
Location: Charleston SC

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:00 pm   

I have the xp2 on my 60 gallon and I love it.
fishandcandy
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Jan 24, 2006
Location: Indio, CA


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 97 guests