Habitat - Indoor :: A light that does both.

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:25 am   A light that does both.

I use to know the name of this product but I have forgotten. I am looking for alight that gives the UVB rays and the heat rays . What is that called .
Please excuse any spelling and/or grammatical errors. I'm dyslexic.I do my best!
User avatar
joeybsmooth
 
Posts: 1739
Joined: Apr 19, 2008
Location: South Carolina

Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:44 am   Re: A light that does both.

They're called MVB or Mercury Vapor Bulbs. Megaray is a brand that comes to mind, but there are others.
User avatar
Marcus.85
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Mar 11, 2010

Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:52 pm   Re: A light that does both.

I use this light and I love it. One light that does all. And there about 40 dollars cheaper way to operate;)
http://www.photobucket.com/Toku
Toku's build thread, click link below;
http://www.redearslider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34068
2 Male Rio Grande RES
1 Spiny Softshell

"Live Life"
User avatar
slider_keeper
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Mar 7, 2010
Location: Arizona
Gender: Male


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 130 guests