Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:36 pm
As long as your doing water changes the turtles will be okay. If you were keeping fish in there that would be another story. Yeah the one I'm talking about is a starter kit so disregard that, my bad, it has a lot of money in gravel that you won't be using. Those filters that come with it are really good for growing good bacteria though. Well if you work at a walmart then I know you can get on craigslist, that is the place to buy a tank. I had $100 and got on there looking for a good 40 to 55 gallon tank. I ended up paying $75 for a 6ft 100gal!!! I gave him the other $25 just to bring the monster to me. YOu can find a great deal on there.
6'x18''x20''100g 1 4in RES male 1 2in YBS Female
3 baby Peninsula Cooters
2 Senegal Bichirs
2 pictus cats
1 juvie bluegill
30 swordtails and guppies
10 ghost shrimp