Page 1 of 1

magnum 350 canister filter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:02 am
by PhilthyTurtle
anyone ever use this? my coworkers friend is selling a 60gallon tank with stand, a magnum 350 canister filter and jebo lights

Re: magnum 350 canister filter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:22 am
by rsour24
i havent, but ive heard good things, read reviews about it online

Re: magnum 350 canister filter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:19 pm
by hill
Phil Turt - I have three Marineland 350 magnums and they do fine. I have had one over 20 years and it still does fine. I have to oil the bottom bearing when it gets too loud but it does fine. They put our 350 gph and that is good enough for a 60 gallon tank. If you follow the rules of the turtls road ou will be fine. Proper temp with lights , water, basking lights and temp. Good luck!

Re: magnum 350 canister filter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:47 am
by mikee
I have several Marinland 350 magnums and they dow very well. The pump 350 gph as the name implies. You need a couple of valves that are supplied to cut off the inlet and outlet to get the filter out without getting water everywhere. I have had one for over 15 years and it is still doing well.