Page 1 of 1
How to use a timer

Posted:
Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:58 am
by Azfar
Heh.. sorry to ask about this. I just bought a timer for my UVB.. but then how to use it? After put the UVB plug in timer then? How to set it? I buy the 24 Timer ..
Thank you.

Posted:
Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:38 am
by Diamondbacks4Life
It should have two adjustable tabs and you stick one on the time that goes off and one for on.

Posted:
Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:43 am
by Azfar
OK ok.. theres a red tab on the right side but then only one tab. if turn it on the right there is Time indicator, if turn on the left, there a Straight line indicator? What does dat mean? So I should switch it on right or left? and the number of hours? how.. sorry.. it seem don't work.. the light still on.. I put it at 1 , tot after one hour the light will go off but then still on.

Posted:
Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:43 pm
by geekyturtle
There should be directions that came with it. Timers don't really have a standard way that they all work. Some have tabs you press in towards the center, some have ones you press down, and some are digital. Look for the directions.

Posted:
Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:49 am
by Azfar
OK OK..~! Finally I know how it work with helps from my brother.. hehe.. I really dunno how this thing work. The package comes when I bought tis timer does not come with instruction or how to use.. it just laminate the package and sell with tag price. I buy it at supermarket.. at hardware section
Thank you anyway~!