Page 1 of 1

Filstar XP3 Spray Bar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:14 pm
by IshMaster
For those familiar with this filter, which I just got today :D :D , with the outlet spray bar would it be okay to have this completely submerged to avoid the noise?

Thanks!

(By the way after just this one day I highly recommend this product!)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:52 pm
by ZombieTurtle
im pretty sure, i just got the filstar xp1 yesturday and i highly recommend it also. its a great filter, and WAY quieter than i expected (and i had pretty high expectations). When i hooked it up i just did a 75% water change and there was still a good amount of debris in the tank. In 15 mins the filter left the water spotless of any debris, i didnt expect that at all in that amount of time (its still a small tank also though).

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:20 pm
by Kallistos
Yep, you can keep the outlet fully submerged, personally I use the power jet since it agitates the water a more and you can point it towards the intake. :D