RepCal Calcium powder?

Posted:
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:39 pm
by Meta
after u put this on their food, doesnt this stuff rinse off when u put it in their tank? how r they getting the powder in their stomachs

Posted:
Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:01 pm
by jozzep
never used it.....couldn't say.

Posted:
Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:05 pm
by Diamondbacks4Life
I believe thats more for land based reptiles to help get there calcium.

Posted:
Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:22 pm
by marisa
I use a powdered calcium supplement with my turtles. You can do one of two things to help it stick to the food more---1., you can moisten the pellets and coat them with the powder (stick the moistened pellets and powder in a bag and shake it to coat them, for example), let the pellets dry so the powder sticks to them (some will be absorbed) and feed them to your turtle or 2., handfeed your turtle a food that you've dipped in the powder. To save time, I mostly do the latter.