Page 1 of 1

Salt Lake City plant suppliers

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:24 pm
by geraldcor
Hey all you folks in Salt Lake City,

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to purchase some life plants for my turtle tank. I am thinking of adding live plants as a feeding option and I want to make sure I am providing a good quality plant. I have gotten most everything for my turtle at Petco and I would like to branch out a little. Thanks.

Greg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:22 pm
by steve
You might be limited by what is considered invasive in your state. I've had good luck with ebay sellers and you can always check local garden centers.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:14 pm
by geraldcor
Hm, hadn't thought about the invasive situation before. Good note. I will check those places. Thank you very much.

Greg