Page 1 of 1

ROSIE RED MINOWS!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:34 pm
by moldygrape
OH WOW I FELL IN LOVE WITH THOSE LITTLE SUCKERS ON THE WAY HOME (OH YEA I BOUGHT 2 FOR MY RES 2DAY) AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE CUTE LITTLE DUDES AND I SECRETLY THOUGHT MAYBE THE TURTLE WONT EVEN LIKE THEM AND THEY CAN B E MY NEW LITTLE FISH :D WRONG!!!!!!!! MY RES ATE THOSE SUCKERS UP IN A MINUTE IT WAS SAD BUT AT LEAST SHE LIKED THEM! AWW MY POOR SISTER CRYED WHEN THEY GOT EATEN IS WAS RANDOM BUT POINT OF STORY RES REALLY DO LO VE THESE GUYS BUY THEM..... BUT NOT TOO OFTEN I THINKS ITS LIKE A COUPLE ONCE A MONTH TOO MUCH PROTINE AND JUNK!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:35 am
by VanishingReality
Mine ate his first minnow and hasn't touched his second minnow and that was months ago! So it can happen... or my turtle is just "different"... which also could be true.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:17 am
by hk1997
I put three in the tank and my RES chased them for about an hour with no success so he gave up. That was about a month ago.