Page 1 of 1

Filter ???

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:47 am
by almmaaa
HI everyone. I just bought a jumbo killer 60 gallon tank and right now I have an aqua clear 110 filter. I was thinking about getting the rena xp2 for 75 gallons. Since it says it is so powerful would this be ok for my tank and res? I have 1 4 or 5 " and two hatchlings what do you guys think, I just want to know in case I decide to get it. THanks

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:17 pm
by N4784N R4613
Thats fine, I would even go for the XP3! :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:27 pm
by almmaaa
THank you for the input.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:24 pm
by kiwigerman
I think the bigger the better when it comes to filters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:42 pm
by iac637
Yeah we have a 75 gallon and we love the xp3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:00 pm
by fishandcandy
I have the xp2 on my 60 gallon and I love it.