Habitat - Indoor :: I want to commission a turtle topper for my tank

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:37 am   I want to commission a turtle topper for my tank

Hi guys,

Does anyone know of a woodworker/carpenter who will make a topper for tanks? I am based in NY but happy to pay shipping. Tank is 18x48 inches. I am over buying platforms that loose suction. Mo is 8 inches and needs a sturdy resting space;)
Any info would be fantastic, thanks!
Hdandmo
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Aug 4, 2011
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:07 am   Re: I want to commission a turtle topper for my tank

18 " high, or 18" wide?
~and 3 rescued cats
Miss Tee
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Jan 8, 2011
Location: Philly, USA
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:09 am   Re: I want to commission a turtle topper for my tank

18x48 sounds like a standard 75 or 90 gallon tank
User avatar
VeipaCray
Moderator
 
Posts: 4311
Joined: Aug 31, 2009
Location: Naperville, IL
Gender: Male


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 96 guests