Page 1 of 1

Filter/Algae , please help

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:53 am
by redforman
I have a 20 gallon tank, and currently I have the Tetra ReptoFilter In-tank Filter 10i, for Terrariums up to 20 Gallons. I am starting to have a tiny bit of algae problems and was wondering what everyone uses to keep algae away. Also looking to upgrade my filter, I know it isn't strong enough just wondering what is the best, affordable filter for my 20 gallon tank. :) :mrgreen: Really appreciate the help! :D

Re: Filter/Algae , please help

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:56 am
by RESAddict
Walmart has the hang over the side ones, they should do good. I have a 60Gal rated one for my 40 breeder and the water is crystal clear :) And i have plants in my tank. Just make sure you have more than enough filtration.

And if your turtle is a small guy, you could get a pleco. I have a 3 inch one with my 1 inch and 1.5 inch

Re: Filter/Algae , please help

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:57 am
by VeipaCray
This might help: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=28813