Habitat - Indoor :: Caribsea Aquarium Substrate

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:56 pm   Caribsea Aquarium Substrate

I was walking around petco today and saw Caribsea Super Naturals sand. I was wondering if anyone has heard of or is using this brand. It says it's safe for aquatic turtles, and I've done the vinegar test and it didn't bubble up. If anyone has an opinion, I would love to hear it.

http://www.petco.com/product/111911/Car ... trate.aspx
leila
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 30, 2011
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:27 pm   Re: Caribsea Aquarium Substrate

Hi, welcome to the site! I don't think anyone here has used it before since they've found a lot of alternatives to sand from the pet stores.
User avatar
steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 31583
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: New York, NY
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:44 pm   Re: Caribsea Aquarium Substrate

Thanks :] I think I'll just try it out and see how it goes.
leila
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 30, 2011
Gender: Female


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 86 guests