Habitat - Indoor :: She did it by herself!!!

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:15 pm   She did it by herself!!!

I'm so happy that my turtle finally decided to climb up the ramp herself! It's been 10 days since I put her DIY above tank basking area up...I put her up there myself so many times and she kept jumping off right away. Then a couple days ago she stayed there and basked for 6 hours. Today, I was in the other room hearing noises....so I peaked my head in and saw her climbing up the ramp!

This is such a huge relief. I was afraid I'd have to go back to the old dock.
Attachments
196498_10150452367370721_720135720_17565847_7571479_n.jpg
200302_10150452307040721_720135720_17565595_5479126_n.jpg
User avatar
KnTucker
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Aug 31, 2010

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:26 pm   Re: She did it by herself!!!

yay! That first picture is really cute, all relaxed with her arm dangling!
User avatar
happycamper
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: May 5, 2010
Location: Idaho
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:09 pm   Re: She did it by herself!!!

It always takes the lil buggers a while to get used to a new "strangeness" ;)
SSMcLeod
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Jan 2, 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:46 pm   Re: She did it by herself!!!

Yea, great news!
User avatar
steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 31583
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: New York, NY
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:55 pm   Re: She did it by herself!!!

Hooray!
ytse411
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Oct 22, 2006
Location: Upstate NY
Gender: Female


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 109 guests