Habitat - Indoor :: New tank, cabinet, ATBA, Speedy and Snoopy

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:58 pm   New tank, cabinet, ATBA, Speedy and Snoopy

Image Snoopy on basking area Image Cherry cabinet Image Image Speedy Image Image Image Image
User avatar
inspector403
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Jul 21, 2005
Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:53 pm   Re: New tank, cabinet, ATBA, Speedy and Snoopy

cool turtles and tank
65 Gallon
-1 RES (Myrtle)
-1 Pleco (unnamed)
-1 four lined pimelodus catfish (unnamed)
-1 shubunkin (unnamed)
29 Gallon Planted Tank
-3 cory cats
-# guppies!
User avatar
rsour24
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sep 7, 2009
Location: PA
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:15 am   Re: New tank, cabinet, ATBA, Speedy and Snoopy

Ah, one of the original ATBA's gets an update :)

Turtle pics look good, especially that last one. I really like that cabinet too, did you get that at a pet shop?
User avatar
steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 31583
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: New York, NY
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:05 pm   Re: New tank, cabinet, ATBA, Speedy and Snoopy

Do you have anything on your ramp for your turtles to grip? If not is it still pretty easy for them to get up there?

The tank looks great! And your turts are really cool, I love the red coloration.
~Christi
1.0 RES: Mikey R.I.P.
1.0 Het for Albino Red Tail Boa: Kaa ~adopted out
0.0.1 Northern BTS: Petri ~now a well-loved class pet

1.0 Am. Staff Mix: Brutus R.I.P.
1.0 German Shepherd: Pax

1.0 Husband: Will
0.1 Daughter: Lily
User avatar
untsmurf
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Jul 28, 2007
Location: Carrollton, TX
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:28 pm   Re: New tank, cabinet, ATBA, Speedy and Snoopy

I love the ATBA and your turts look so happy :)
1 Rio Grande RES - 1 Yr Old - J.T.
http://www.redearslider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26972
User avatar
shedreamsinred
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Jun 12, 2010
Location: MA

Post Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:01 pm   Re: New tank, cabinet, ATBA, Speedy and Snoopy

steve wrote:Ah, one of the original ATBA's gets an update :)

Turtle pics look good, especially that last one. I really like that cabinet too, did you get that at a pet shop?
I have had them 5 years now. I bought the tank and cabinet at a local fish and reptile pet store.
User avatar
inspector403
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Jul 21, 2005
Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:07 pm   Re: New tank, cabinet, ATBA, Speedy and Snoopy

untsmurf wrote:Do you have anything on your ramp for your turtles to grip? If not is it still pretty easy for them to get up there?

The tank looks great! And your turts are really cool, I love the red coloration.

Thank you. I siliconed plexiglass "steps" onto the ramp. Real easy to climb. Image Image
User avatar
inspector403
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Jul 21, 2005
Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:58 pm   Re: New tank, cabinet, ATBA, Speedy and Snoopy

beautiful. the stand is gorgeous.

is that a 90 gallon?
-Chris
User avatar
papoopeepoo
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Dec 1, 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:43 pm   Re: New tank, cabinet, ATBA, Speedy and Snoopy

papoopeepoo wrote:beautiful. the stand is gorgeous.

is that a 90 gallon?
Thank you, yes 90 gallons.
User avatar
inspector403
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Jul 21, 2005
Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ
Gender: Male


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 75 guests