Page 1 of 1

WIERD AND WONDERFUL TURTLE CREATIONS....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:10 am
by ch12ag
Hi Guyz! I was jus sitting down letting terrance roam my room and wondered what possible creations I could make for some entertainment for him:). So I would like to know any creation you have made, want to make or just plain ideas! maybe its an adapted jungle jim or perhaps a place for him to walkabout a bit and a nice cotton corner to snuggle in, what ever the idea be it wierd and wacky Id like to see how creative we can be and it would be some that would benefit both ourselves and our cold-blooded friends :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:25 am
by queenjane
Tank uses a bird ladder to climb up into her hammock. Personally, I find it rather amusing that a frisbee-shaped animal is so good a climber!

Here are pics: http://www.redearslider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20501


I want to make an above-tank basking area, but the recession is being a jerk to my finances right now. :(

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:28 am
by ch12ag
very nice i like that!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:02 am
by Fred
http://www.petsmart.com/family/index.js ... ccessories

theres a reptile house and playpen here, good for in or outdoors

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:59 pm
by ch12ag
How about a kind of mini rabbit hutch idea werby u can have an enclosed space for privacy which has a deck for sunning it up and a lower deck/lowered area filled with water, hmm a possible idea for those HOT summer days :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:28 pm
by ch12ag
I have an addition wierd but works lol, i let my cooter terrance run around my room playin wiv him for tha last hour and he seems to always go back to my laptop case one of those squishy cushion ones well it was on its side and empty he crawl inside and went to sleep :D so i think he has found his new outside of tank bed, its either that or the scrunched up towel in tha corner! lol, Remember dont just view openly give any thoughts u might have!! U never know what we could come up with next :D