Habitat - Indoor :: Which one should I get .

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:34 pm   Which one should I get .

Up For Auction is a 75 Gallon Aquarium. I Have Had This Aquarium For about 5 years now. Have Recently Lost Intrest in Fish For Now, Moving to other hobbies. While Removing the tank I Noticed That there had been A Slow Leak in the tank By Looking at the stand. I Filled It Back up in our Garage to make sure. The leak is Very Slow and is coming from the bottom. Will Need To Be Resealed. The Dimensions Of The Tank are 48"Long x 17.25"Wide x 21"Tall. I Have a small 2.8oz tube of aquarium sealant that i only used a small amount of to include with tank. Local Pickup Only or i Will Deliver up to 50 Mi. Please Check My Feedback, Bid With Confidence. Thanks And Happy Bidding..

OR

55 gallon fish or reptile tank .Has small broken plastic at top of tank, Can view in picture, Also small chip in glass on corner, So small could not take picture of .These do not affect usability of the tank .This is local pick up only .Thanks and happy bidding.
User avatar
joeybsmooth
 
Posts: 1739
Joined: Apr 19, 2008
Location: South Carolina

Post Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:36 pm   

i would go for the 75. the bigger the better even if it need a little work
Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall. Torque is how far you move a wall

1.0.0 Red Ear Slider-Cujo
0.2.0 part Boston Terrier part Pugs-Hershey and Lilly
Daniel3507
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Aug 18, 2007
Location: Oklahoma

Post Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:38 pm   

You are on it today Daniel3507 thanks . I the bidding for other ends in a 20 hours so thanks .
Please excuse any spelling and/or grammatical errors. I'm dyslexic.I do my best!
User avatar
joeybsmooth
 
Posts: 1739
Joined: Apr 19, 2008
Location: South Carolina

Post Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:56 pm   

haha. got a new phone with internet so now i check the forum alot more.
Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall. Torque is how far you move a wall

1.0.0 Red Ear Slider-Cujo
0.2.0 part Boston Terrier part Pugs-Hershey and Lilly
Daniel3507
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Aug 18, 2007
Location: Oklahoma

Post Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:47 pm   

I agree with Daniel. The 75 would be your best bet. Just make sure and seal up that hole a lot before filling.
~Christi
1.0 RES: Mikey R.I.P.
1.0 Het for Albino Red Tail Boa: Kaa ~adopted out
0.0.1 Northern BTS: Petri ~now a well-loved class pet

1.0 Am. Staff Mix: Brutus R.I.P.
1.0 German Shepherd: Pax

1.0 Husband: Will
0.1 Daughter: Lily
User avatar
untsmurf
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Jul 28, 2007
Location: Carrollton, TX
Gender: Female


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 139 guests