Page 1 of 1

Water from store

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:56 pm
by joeybsmooth
I live on the well and our water is acting funny so I have to get water from the store. Is there anything I should do to it first before I change the turtle water ?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:03 pm
by Chrisbarnett
No. Just treat it with water conditioner like normal.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:39 pm
by megcornell
If it's not chlorinated, I don't think anything is needed.

WHat is wrong with the well water?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:10 pm
by joeybsmooth
Its dry where I live .And I don't want to risk my well stopping ... ( country living) lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:17 pm
by TheComputerGremlin
To save yourself some money, see if there is somewhere you can get city water from, like a school or another public facility. My in-laws have a well (that has been previously deemed bad for human consumption) so they have a lot of those really sturdy bottles and they fill them with city water from their mom's house.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:15 am
by joeybsmooth
See I love my wel becuase it is great water none of that crap ( I know some of it is good for you) . That they put in city water. I may just wait until it rains so I can give him the water he is use too.