Page 1 of 1

New MVB Bulb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:56 pm
by donchewliano
So I just got my MVB bulb in the mail from reptilesupply.com. Awesome. I love it. Now I only need one lamp and the light looks more natural. I have it about 11 inches from his platform. Keeps it at a nice 95.6 degrees... just how he likes it.

I'm hoping the extra UVB will help Hurley shed his scutes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:53 am
by N4784N R4613
Nice! What brand did you get? It will definitely help his shell!! :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:53 am
by donchewliano
N4784N R4613 wrote:Nice! What brand did you get? It will definitely help his shell!! :D :D


It a T-Rex 100w Active UV Flood.

Where in Philly do you live? I'm right across the Walt Whitman in Jersey. Used to live on 15th and Spruce until the rent became INSANELY expensive.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:32 am
by N4784N R4613
I don't like giving my exact location on the internet, so I use Philly as "in the general area" type thing. I actually live in a suburb about 20 minutes outside Philly. :) I am about 30 minutes from the Walt Whitman. I have some friends and family in Jersey that I visit every-so-ofter. Not as much as I should, if you know what I mean. :) :roll: Its cool though, this forum has 5 to 10 menbers all living around this general area, like within an hour of each other! :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:35 am
by donchewliano
N4784N R4613 wrote:I don't like giving my exact location on the internet, so I use Philly as "in the general area" type thing. I actually live in a suburb about 20 minutes outside Philly. :) I am about 30 minutes from the Walt Whitman. I have some friends and family in Jersey that I visit every-so-ofter. Not as much as I should, if you know what I mean. :) :roll: Its cool though, this forum has 5 to 10 menbers all living around this general area, like within an hour of each other! :D


Gotcha... That's pretty cool.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:12 pm
by ashleygamergirl
i live in jersey 2 :) not real far from walt whitman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:23 pm
by donchewliano
ashleygamergirl wrote:i live in jersey 2 :) not real far from walt whitman


Awesome!