Habitat - Indoor :: Upgraded Aquarium

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:41 pm   Re: Upgraded Aquarium

Tucker eating the water hyacinth. I hope you guys enjoyed the pics. Sorry it took me awhile to post more. I am going to add pictures of the planted tank that I made today also in a different topic.
Attachments
Tucker and Plant.JPG
Tucker and Plant.JPG (84.09 KiB) Viewed 1442 times
STOP SNAPPER FEST! LETS GRAB SOME HILLBILLIES BY THEIR MULLETS AND THROW THEM TO THE GROUND!
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stopsnapperfest/

My build thread!
http://www.redearslider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=31728
User avatar
Tucker Allen
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Apr 4, 2011
Location: Central Illinois
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:46 pm   Re: Upgraded Aquarium

awesome pics!
65 Gallon
-1 RES (Myrtle)
-1 Pleco (unnamed)
-1 four lined pimelodus catfish (unnamed)
-1 shubunkin (unnamed)
29 Gallon Planted Tank
-3 cory cats
-# guppies!
User avatar
rsour24
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sep 7, 2009
Location: PA
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:12 am   Re: Upgraded Aquarium

Looks awesome!!
Ranger- 13 year old Red Ear Slider
User avatar
Ranger The Red Ear Slider
 
Posts: 1212
Joined: Jun 18, 2010
Location: San Antonio
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:58 am   Re: Upgraded Aquarium

This is just so beautiful, your turt is so lucky!

I am g-r-e-e-n with envy. Great job!
~and 3 rescued cats
Miss Tee
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Jan 8, 2011
Location: Philly, USA
Gender: Female

Previous

Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests