Habitat - Indoor :: New Tank For Rocket!

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:49 pm   

Yay! :D
He Finally got the strength to Swim, and Climb up to his basking panel to bask!

thanks for the help :)

Image

Had To sneak up and catch the Snaps.

Image
Owner Of A 3 inch RES And Excited As Heck To Have One.

Finally Named Him Rocket! Go Rocket!
User avatar
Newbie_Owner
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Aug 19, 2009
Location: NYC

Post Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:25 pm   

I love watching my turt bask she looks so funny sticking the head high in the air and stretching her back legs. I just love it, thats why I have a pick of her basking as my Avator
1 Female RES 6 in.
4'x2-1/2'x2' Tank
1 Mangrove Monitor 3.5 ft
10'x10'x6' Enclosure
User avatar
akaghettoraver
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sep 28, 2006
Location: Honduras

Previous

Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests