Habitat - Indoor :: Looking for above-tank basking area suggestions

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:55 pm   Re: Looking for above-tank basking area suggestions

devilduck wrote:This picture is from someone on this forum, but it shows you can do wonders in 30 minutes with eggcrate, zip ties, and pvc.

Image

You mentioned you have kids? You can build anything out of Legos too!



That looks really cool and like something I could actually put together without having to spend a lot of time or money. Glasscages.com quoted me $260 shipped for a 48x18 enclosure. After thinking about it I'm probably going to do something like the above picture and put the money I saved into getting my turtle a new aquarium quicker.
scoughlin
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Dec 30, 2007

Previous

Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 116 guests