Habitat - Indoor :: Looking for a new filter system

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:53 pm   Re: Looking for a new filter system

That Jabo is definitely a knock off Fluval 405 with some differences. I don't see the large side sponge filter to grab the large stuff. It also doesn't have the removable hose inlet/outlet on the top of the pump which would make cleanings a PITA as well as easy to snap off. It would work but it looks awfully flimsy. I'd rather have a Fluval 205 than a "Jabo 90G." However you're really limiting yourself with a filter that small.

The 501 should be criminal to sell with the amount of false advertising that thing has.
I build acrylic ATBAs.
Rubicon
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Jul 7, 2008
Location: Fort Bragg, NC.
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 152 guests