Its been a while since I have posted anything on here. The past week I rescued a Yellow Bellied Slider from craigslist... FREE non the less!! It was kept in the 10 gallon tank with a different turtle that had started to attack him. AND the worst part is she had small pebbles in the tank..so he has been releasing them for the past couple days. Luckily no problems! It was short notice so I set up Fiona's old starter tank (25 gallon long) and made a quick basking area for him. He loves his new home, and is the friendliest little guy! Anyways, long story short I have been thinking about purchasing a 150 gallon tank and splitting the tank in half with some sort of egg crate or plexi glass with small holes. Then building 2 basking areas on each end... so technically they are sharing a tank, but completely separated. I am just looking for opinions on this, do you think it will work? Is it a bad idea? Any ideas would be great. I plan on setting this up in early spring sometime.
Thanks again!!

