Habitat - Indoor :: When to replace my UVB bulb?

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:41 am   Re: When to replace my UVB bulb?

Well it with a try lol
Bao Bao & Bei Bei
Justin3344
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Oct 22, 2009

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:53 pm   Re: When to replace my UVB bulb?

I think I might go with the reptisun. I looked online and almost all the MVB's and I think I'll get that next time since money is tight right now. 5.0 UVB or 10.0 UVB? My lamp is around 13 inches away from the basking area...
Ranger- 13 year old Red Ear Slider
User avatar
Ranger The Red Ear Slider
 
Posts: 1212
Joined: Jun 18, 2010
Location: San Antonio
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 85 guests