Habitat - Indoor :: Does anyone wanna build me an ABTBA??

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:07 pm   Does anyone wanna build me an ABTBA??

Look I'm not handy at all and i'm not and I'm not very creative lol so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to build me and sell me an above tank basking area? I have the Zoo Med Turtle docks that I can use as a ramp or whatever, just need the area done. I have a 40 gallon breeder tank. 36"x18", would actually love to have 2 of them for 2 different tank, but will settle for just one right now.
choob99
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Jul 4, 2010

Post Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:03 am   Re: Does anyone wanna build me an ABTBA??

Where do you live? If you lived close to me, I would be happy to build you one. But, I bet you don't live nearby. So, try placing an ad (free) on your local craigslist. Maybe that would work?
Take care,
V Lou

I have:
2 kitties
lots of plants
1 female RES, Itai, 1 female Western Painted, Daisey. They have lots of colorful pet fish and about 770 gal water.
V Lou
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Dec 9, 2009
Location: Fort Collins, CO, USA

Post Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:19 pm   Re: Does anyone wanna build me an ABTBA??

choob99 wrote:Look I'm not handy at all and i'm not and I'm not very creative lol so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to build me and sell me an above tank basking area? I have the Zoo Med Turtle docks that I can use as a ramp or whatever, just need the area done. I have a 40 gallon breeder tank. 36"x18", would actually love to have 2 of them for 2 different tank, but will settle for just one right now.

If you will pay for materials and pay for the shipping from kentucky to where ever you live I will be happy to build you one.
2 RES-Josie and Wilma
2 Midland Painted turtle - Spike and Penelope
2 Eastern Box turtle- Buttercup and Betty
1 Tiger oscar
1 Albino oscar
2 Jack dempsys
1 Red Devil
1 green severnum
1 Red spotgold severnum
2 Festivums
1 Jaguar cichlid
RR38
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Jun 7, 2009
Location: Glendale, Ky

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:09 am   Re: Does anyone wanna build me an ABTBA??

V Lou wrote:Where do you live? If you lived close to me, I would be happy to build you one. But, I bet you don't live nearby. So, try placing an ad (free) on your local craigslist. Maybe that would work?


He makes a good point, my buddy posted a ad on craigslist and got several hits but most of them wanted a crazy amount of cash.. So far 2 guys said they can do it just for the cost of the parts as long as he picks up the supplies and doesnt mind them taking 2 or 3 weeks depending when they have free time.
2 RES - Macaroni (4inch) and Mikie (1inch)
40gal breeder tank (currently refurnishing for new apt)

"Fidelis Ad Mortem"
tonyeng4ine
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Jun 16, 2009
Location: NY/NJ


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 97 guests