Habitat - Indoor :: Check your local forums!!!

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:33 pm   Check your local forums!!!

Turns out there's a planted tank group/forum here in Madison. Well most of them have invasive plants in there tanks too (I.E. water lettuce). I got dam near a 1 gallon zip lock bag full of water lettuce for my sliders and painter.

I'll try and grab a pic later. But they're loving it. For once I have enough that they couldn't eat it all over night.



So check to see if there's any local planted tank clubs around!!
I build acrylic ATBAs.
Rubicon
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Jul 7, 2008
Location: Fort Bragg, NC.
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:54 am   

How would one look for such a group?
Image
User avatar
wiccabrat
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Jul 23, 2009
Location: Illinois

Post Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:01 am   

Nice! I know there's a couple groups in my area, that's how I got Ralph's tank :) Definitely the place to get plants, and fish that you know the history of!

Wicca - to find one, do some googling. I started out by finding a BC reefing forum, and from there found a local one.
­Ralpheal, "The 'L' is silent."
Frankie, "Young at heart."
User avatar
BullDog
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3889
Joined: Jun 21, 2006
Location: BC, Canada

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:13 am   

Ya its great. I'll never have to buy plants again.
I build acrylic ATBAs.
Rubicon
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Jul 7, 2008
Location: Fort Bragg, NC.
Gender: Male


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 130 guests