Habitat - Indoor :: **POST BASKING SPOT AREAS HERE!!**

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:43 am   **POST BASKING SPOT AREAS HERE!!**

Well I'm thinking about making a basking area for my RES
I Like Turtles!
theturtlekeeper
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Aug 6, 2009
Location: United States,California

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:56 am   

Sticky, literally 6 post up.
Gianni989
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Jul 2, 2009
Location: Wichita, KS

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:59 am   

what does that mean? srry im new here
I Like Turtles!
theturtlekeeper
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Aug 6, 2009
Location: United States,California

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:00 am   

At the top of the catagory, there is a thread that always stays at the top of the list. Hence the term sticky.

it has an almost identical title to yours.
'Grandfather' to Squirt, the 5½" RES
and Snoopy the HUGE dog that was SUPPOSED to be a beagle!
bover907
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Jul 3, 2009
Location: Pennsylvania

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:02 am   

does that do anything to my post?
I Like Turtles!
theturtlekeeper
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Aug 6, 2009
Location: United States,California

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:03 am   

No, but it's common practice not to start a duplicate thread. Look at that thread to get your ideas.
'Grandfather' to Squirt, the 5½" RES
and Snoopy the HUGE dog that was SUPPOSED to be a beagle!
bover907
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Jul 3, 2009
Location: Pennsylvania

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:10 am   

thanks but could you post some pics here cause no one is!
I Like Turtles!
theturtlekeeper
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Aug 6, 2009
Location: United States,California

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:12 am   

­Ralpheal, "The 'L' is silent."
Frankie, "Young at heart."
User avatar
BullDog
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3889
Joined: Jun 21, 2006
Location: BC, Canada

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:15 am   

could you post it here?!?
I Like Turtles!
theturtlekeeper
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Aug 6, 2009
Location: United States,California

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:17 am   

This is a duplicate thread that will probably get locked by morning. Posting pics here is unnecessary, the link Bulldog provided has 15 pages worth of pictures. There are lots of great ideas and how-to's there. You can also use the search function on this forum because several in-depth how-to threads have been created as well.
~Christi
1.0 RES: Mikey R.I.P.
1.0 Het for Albino Red Tail Boa: Kaa ~adopted out
0.0.1 Northern BTS: Petri ~now a well-loved class pet

1.0 Am. Staff Mix: Brutus R.I.P.
1.0 German Shepherd: Pax

1.0 Husband: Will
0.1 Daughter: Lily
User avatar
untsmurf
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Jul 28, 2007
Location: Carrollton, TX
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:21 am   

thx
I Like Turtles!
theturtlekeeper
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Aug 6, 2009
Location: United States,California


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests