Habitat - Indoor :: Does anyone know where I can buy colored sand in Canada?

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:01 pm   Does anyone know where I can buy colored sand in Canada?

I want to put sand in my tank, and I was looking online for colored play sand but I can't find anywhere that ships outside of US. Where can I find it in Canada? Would walmart have some? Also, what's the best kind of sand to get?
LynnZ
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Jul 29, 2009
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:21 pm   

Only N2M group Walmarts carry that crayola sand..you can use the n2m site to figure out which ones near you are N2M.

http://locator.n2mgroup.com/

However, they are U.S. only and I just realized you are in Canada, so that is probably not going to work.
User avatar
adam85491
 
Posts: 956
Joined: Dec 28, 2006

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:50 pm   

Why not that crayola play sand? Just make sure it's fine grain.
Phryne - Japanese bobtail, 11 y.o.
Hurricane - RES, approx. 19 y.o., 7.00in. long
Typhoon - RES hybrid, approx. 19 y.o., 8 in. long
Sadie - RES, approx. 30+ y.o., 11.5in. long
Sophie - Colombian red tail boa, 15 y.o., 5 ft. long
User avatar
theartbook35
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Mar 25, 2009
Location: Connecticut, US
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:19 pm   

I was thinking about getting some, though I never actually got around to looking. I thought I'd check out Wal-mart, Michaels (craft store), and if those failed, I was going to check out Toys R Us. Good luck!
­Ralpheal, "The 'L' is silent."
Frankie, "Young at heart."
User avatar
BullDog
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3889
Joined: Jun 21, 2006
Location: BC, Canada


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 86 guests