Habitat - Indoor :: basking area

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:54 am   basking area

I made a basking dock and I'm worried becasue i haven't seen him up there yet. I know they don't bask in front of you but i have spied on him and i've had him for a week. the basking area is water level its glass with some glued rocks and lose rocks. there's pictures on the basking area pics. can he make it up or should i make a ramp
turtledlucas
 
Posts: 119
Joined: May 18, 2009

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:15 pm   

Most turtles are pretty skiddish about a new basking area. Give a week or two, and I bet you should see some basking.
Cap-hits, not Cafits.
User avatar
Caphits
 
Posts: 952
Joined: Jan 16, 2009
Location: Wyoming

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:44 pm   

Caphits wrote:Most turtles are pretty skiddish about a new basking area. Give a week or two, and I bet you should see some basking.
ok thanks im just hoping he can make it up but its water level.
turtledlucas
 
Posts: 119
Joined: May 18, 2009

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:32 pm   

Can you post a picture?
User avatar
jozzep
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Feb 24, 2008
Location: West Orange,NJ

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:48 pm   

jozzep wrote:Can you post a picture?
if you read my post i say there in the basking area thread
turtledlucas
 
Posts: 119
Joined: May 18, 2009


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 74 guests