Habitat - Indoor :: Won a fx5

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:31 pm   Won a fx5

I just won a fx5 for 227.45 to my door, that's good right? I'm excited to get it since I have been running a hang on tank POS LOL so I am so happy to get a great filter.
Charissa =)
1 RES-Momo
1 Chihuahua-Lily
1 Male Beta-Max
1 New ferret -Riko
lunabebe4
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Jan 12, 2009
Location: Seattle,WA

Post Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:31 pm   

Congrats! It's funny to see such a huge box come in the mail ;)

I <3 FX5
­Ralpheal, "The 'L' is silent."
Frankie, "Young at heart."
User avatar
BullDog
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3889
Joined: Jun 21, 2006
Location: BC, Canada


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 97 guests