Habitat - Indoor :: Has anyone seen any Fluval FX5's for $200 lately?

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:13 pm   Has anyone seen any Fluval FX5's for $200 lately?

I'm looking for another fluval FX5 for my big tank project. I may need a couple more, "wink, wink" for this tank. Lol
1 Female RES 6 in.
4'x2-1/2'x2' Tank
1 Mangrove Monitor 3.5 ft
10'x10'x6' Enclosure
User avatar
akaghettoraver
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sep 28, 2006
Location: Honduras

Post Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:11 am   

Last time I checked eBay I think there was some selling for $200-220.
­Ralpheal, "The 'L' is silent."
Frankie, "Young at heart."
User avatar
BullDog
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3889
Joined: Jun 21, 2006
Location: BC, Canada

Post Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:53 pm   

yeah, haven't seen any lately there
1 Female RES 6 in.
4'x2-1/2'x2' Tank
1 Mangrove Monitor 3.5 ft
10'x10'x6' Enclosure
User avatar
akaghettoraver
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sep 28, 2006
Location: Honduras


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 68 guests