Habitat - Indoor :: The most amazing tank ever!!

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:30 pm   The most amazing tank ever!!

I build acrylic ATBAs.
Rubicon
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Jul 7, 2008
Location: Fort Bragg, NC.
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:42 pm   

Wow! Definitely very cool.
­Ralpheal, "The 'L' is silent."
Frankie, "Young at heart."
User avatar
BullDog
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3889
Joined: Jun 21, 2006
Location: BC, Canada

Post Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:10 pm   

Thats insane!! Turtle heaven. Mud turtles look cool.
3 RES : Comet , Einstein, Lotte
2 Leopard Geckos : Jake and Jenny
1 Bichon Frise : Mike

I'm not scared of the dark, I'm scared of whats in it.
User avatar
Lantic
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Sep 15, 2008
Location: California, Orange County

Post Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:25 pm   

Holy cow!! That guy gets the seal of approval for great turtle keeping!! His turts must be in heaven!
~Christi
1.0 RES: Mikey R.I.P.
1.0 Het for Albino Red Tail Boa: Kaa ~adopted out
0.0.1 Northern BTS: Petri ~now a well-loved class pet

1.0 Am. Staff Mix: Brutus R.I.P.
1.0 German Shepherd: Pax

1.0 Husband: Will
0.1 Daughter: Lily
User avatar
untsmurf
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Jul 28, 2007
Location: Carrollton, TX
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:47 am   

O_O


and I thought my setup was cool
hahaha
-Gabe:D

1.0.1 RES - Raphael & Speedy Claxter

Egg Crate: (n.) turtle owner's best friend, (2) also known as light diffuser, (3) found in local hardware stores in the lighting section
User avatar
Raphulk
 
Posts: 853
Joined: Dec 30, 2007
Location: sunny california

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:26 am   

That thing is amazing. I am so jealous. Doesn't the water need to be deeper though? I always thought they had to have depth as well as breadth.
1 male RES, Tank
2 female rats, Rosie and Vicki
1 male? tiger salamander, Hermie
1 female ball python, Cleo(patra)

www.jollygreenjane.com
www.flickr.com/photos/queenjane
www.youtube.com/profile?user=queenjane1234
queenjane
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Sep 7, 2008

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:59 am   

that tanks pretty balller
2 1/2 inch RES Mikey
55 gallon tank
Homebuilt sump filter at around 300 gph
3 African Chiclids in a separate tank.
User avatar
grem89
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Aug 28, 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:13 am   

1 male RES, Tank
2 female rats, Rosie and Vicki
1 male? tiger salamander, Hermie
1 female ball python, Cleo(patra)

www.jollygreenjane.com
www.flickr.com/photos/queenjane
www.youtube.com/profile?user=queenjane1234
queenjane
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Sep 7, 2008

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:16 pm   

jealoussss
1 Pearl River Map-Carnage
1 Missisippi Map-Dr.Octopus
1 Western Painted- Cyclops
1 Japanese Pond-Nightcrawler
1 Texas Map Turtle-Flash
1 Savannah Monitor-Timon
1 Albino Red Corn Snake-Mr. Pockets
1 Bearded Dragon- Havoc(6 fbnewts7fbtoads)
User avatar
pickerbp22
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Feb 8, 2009
Location: long island, new york

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:10 pm   

I am soo jelous! I wish I had room for something like that!
LorJ
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Jul 21, 2008

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:18 pm   

queenjane wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJr2evLANsE


This is hilarious.


that's a really dangerous thing to do.
~Christi
1.0 RES: Mikey R.I.P.
1.0 Het for Albino Red Tail Boa: Kaa ~adopted out
0.0.1 Northern BTS: Petri ~now a well-loved class pet

1.0 Am. Staff Mix: Brutus R.I.P.
1.0 German Shepherd: Pax

1.0 Husband: Will
0.1 Daughter: Lily
User avatar
untsmurf
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Jul 28, 2007
Location: Carrollton, TX
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:10 pm   

That is quite a detailed tank, his turtles are lucky :-)

As for that other video, that's exactly why I can't watch youtube. There are millions of videos by millions of idiots who mistreat their kids, each other, and their pets and I can't stand it. I would sincerely hope anyone on here would know that cats and turtles are not playmates.
2 RES: Leo (f) and Ezra (m)
1 Russian Tortoise: Godzilla (m)
User avatar
megcornell
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 3206
Joined: Apr 30, 2006
Location: New York, NY


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 127 guests