Habitat - Indoor :: Question for you do it yourselfers, home made stand question

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:39 pm   

oh let it be its better than the first, be proud!!!
1 RES -SKWERTERLA (skwert 4 short!)
3 CATS-FELIX, FIG, ZOYBI
User avatar
moldygrape
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Jul 22, 2008
Location: LOS ANGELES, california

Post Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 pm   

I think I will just let it be, I mean it's not a large offset so when I screw the paneling to the frame it should pull it all together quite nice with little to no telling that the frames got that offset sicne the teo frames are goin to be about 30" apart from eachother.
Pets
1 x Male Rio Grande RES named Niko (knee-co) - Growth Chart - DOB 7/03/2008 (Owned since 9/24/2008)
3 x Cats (Orange Tabi, Black n Gray Tabi & Black Long Hair)
Feeding Lists
Niko: → Feed Me ← (Updated 6/10/11)
Cats: Cat Food ;-p
User avatar
MoreBloodWine
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Sep 3, 2008
Location: Meadville, Pa
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 133 guests