Habitat - Indoor :: Best filter for $100?

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:45 pm   Best filter for $100?

This would be for a 55gallon tank.
Rubicon
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Jul 7, 2008
Location: Fort Bragg, NC.
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:06 pm   

I would say a Fluval 404. Can be had for $85 new on Ebay. I have a fluval 404 and I like it quite a bit. Does a good job.

I would say Rena XP3 but they are more than $100 now.
http://chrisredearslider.blogspot.com/
1.0 Red Ear Slider-Squirt
37g-Dwarf Gourami/Peaceful Comm. tank
1.0 Axolotl-Axle
0.1 Dog-Leia
User avatar
Chrisbarnett
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Dec 26, 2007
Location: Cali

Post Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:22 pm   

I agree 100% with Chris.
Either a Fluval 404, or a Rena XP3 if you can find it for under $100.
­Ralpheal, "The 'L' is silent."
Frankie, "Young at heart."
User avatar
BullDog
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3889
Joined: Jun 21, 2006
Location: BC, Canada


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 109 guests