Habitat - Indoor :: Suction Cup Soap Dish seems too small..

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:31 pm   

I have soap dishes in my tank still, I just got them at Walmart. They are holding up well, though my turtle never really took to sleeping on them exactly. He loves to just hang off of the edge, though, so it works well. They are positioned about an inch or two below the water surface. However, I just put in plastic plants and I am amazed that he can lay on top of those (even being 4") and be supported! It's crazy! I figured he'd just sink the plants ...

So you could try plants. Or you could make an eggcrate underwater resting area like BullDog.
JAX
- - -
Baby Boy - January 9th, 2011! (3 months old)
1 RES - 7" long - Umi (3.5 years old)
1 black lab/hound mix - Josie (1.5 year old)
2 cats - Mysti and Molly (6.5 years old)
User avatar
TheComputerGremlin
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3732
Joined: Jan 12, 2008
Location: Washington, DC

Post Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:57 pm   

I guess I'll just peruse Target and Walmart and Homegood, etc.
lilsisofwwf
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Jul 6, 2008
Location: New Jersey, USA

Previous

Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 69 guests