Habitat - Indoor :: help. really fast!

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:43 pm   

still a red x. haha
Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall. Torque is how far you move a wall

1.0.0 Red Ear Slider-Cujo
0.2.0 part Boston Terrier part Pugs-Hershey and Lilly
Daniel3507
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Aug 18, 2007
Location: Oklahoma

Post Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:58 pm   

weird I can see mine, not his.
~Christi
1.0 RES: Mikey R.I.P.
1.0 Het for Albino Red Tail Boa: Kaa ~adopted out
0.0.1 Northern BTS: Petri ~now a well-loved class pet

1.0 Am. Staff Mix: Brutus R.I.P.
1.0 German Shepherd: Pax

1.0 Husband: Will
0.1 Daughter: Lily
User avatar
untsmurf
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Jul 28, 2007
Location: Carrollton, TX
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:13 pm   

I can see it now! Thanks. =)
viverechocolate
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Jul 15, 2008

Post Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:39 pm   

I can't
1.0.0 RES-Slash
1.2.0 Cat-Abby/Cali/Nemo
0.1.0 Yorkie-Lucie
1.0.0 Jack Russell Terrier-Cooper
I have lots of ideas! Trouble is, most of them suck!
User avatar
PcBuilder14
 
Posts: 1754
Joined: Jul 3, 2008
Location: Maud, Texas

Previous

Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 144 guests