General Care Discussion :: Want to ask about shell condition?

Taking care of your turtle's overall health.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:36 am   Want to ask about shell condition?

I would like to ask, is my RES having shell problem? As you can see from the photo, it's original colour discoloured and seems pyramiding. Lately I overfeed her, but now I had control her feeds. By the way, my RES tank using tap water. So what should I do to cure her shell...? Thank you.
Attachments
P_20140610_131322.jpg
My beloved RES
ezraff
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 10, 2014
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:00 am   Re: Want to ask about shell condition?

That is mainly from overfeeding. Tightly control her pellets/treats. Are you going by our feeding guidelines? If so, give her a bit less. I'd also remove some of the smaller rocks in the tank.
User avatar
steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 31583
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: New York, NY
Gender: Male


Return to General Care Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 229 guests