Page 1 of 1

IMPORTANT: Do RES molt?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:10 pm
by KristiRES
Hi everyone.
I was feeding my baby RES today and I noticed that pieces of skin were hanging on top of it's head and hands, is this normal? I'm freaking out, someone tell me please :(... What should I do?

Re: IMPORTANT: Do RES molt?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm
by Diamondbacks4Life
Its just shedding pieces of its skin. Its common for a baby res to do that. It slows down as they get bigger but you will see it alot as they are small. So everything is fine.

Re: IMPORTANT: Do RES molt?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:38 pm
by KristiRES
Oh thanks I was so worried... It's neck was whitish and a piece of skin was hanging down and I freaked out... Now I'm much more relaxed lol. Thanks a lot!