Urgent Care :: I just Found Zim!!

This is not a substitute for qualified and relevant veterinarian care.
Read this before you post a new topic here.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:10 pm   I just Found Zim!!

Okay some of you may know that I lost Zim on March 23! I Just found him in the basement, its been about 3weeks!! He is in extremely bad condition!! I wasn’t sure that he was even still alive, but I touched his back foot and he retracted it a bit. He is currently soaking in a bowel of water. I just called the vet to see what he would recommend but he was in surgery and will get back to me as soon as he is done! Someone told me about the pedilight thing but is there anything else I should do.
RES-Ivan
User avatar
Blue Flamingo
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Apr 18, 2006
Location: Denver, Colorado

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:38 pm   

Okay, so I just took him to the vet and they administered some fluids. He looks much much better!! He has even opened his eyes which I think is a good sign!
RES-Ivan
User avatar
Blue Flamingo
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Apr 18, 2006
Location: Denver, Colorado

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:30 pm   

My goodness! What a tough little guy. I'll keep him in my thoughts.
SpotsMama
User avatar
SpotsMama
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 8079
Joined: Jun 7, 2006
Location: Mesquite Texas

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:17 pm   

Congrats on finding him. You're both very lucky.
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Apr 21, 2005
Location: CT, USA

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:23 pm   

I'm so glad you found him and I hope he'll do ok!
~Bently11~
1 RES turtle Bentley
RIP George the RES
1 Bearded Dragon Duke
1 African Clawed frog Whizz
1 Havanese dog Buddy
bently11
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Apr 19, 2008


Return to Urgent Care

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 126 guests