Page 1 of 1

Blind Turtle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:44 pm
by Nosaj1977
I'm currently caring fora blind RES. I rescued him/her from a 99cent store in brooklyn. I also rescued another very very small turtle from there as well. I feel aweful when I see them in there. I already have 3 other sliders.... Peter Lois and Meg. My two new ones I was going to name Chris and Stewie. Chris might have to be remaned Mary Ingells.:(

Does anyone else have a blind slider? :?:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:21 pm
by cam722
A few posts down from yours is a discussion regarding another members blind RES... you may wish to read it for information on how to care for a blind RES.

http://www.redearslider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1608

Welcome to Turtle Talk.. :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:57 pm
by JessicaTS
I have had one in the past, only she was htched with no set of eyes