Page 1 of 1
Heater and Filter broke!!???!!!

Posted:
Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:43 am
by myrtletheturtle
Great what am I gona do now!! I accidently dropped one of myrtles rocks on the heater which was glass and a piece of glass broke off!! I have a petsmart arounhd the corner can someone please recomend a good one asap I have to leave for the weekend and I need a heater fast. The filter Im not as worried about at this point!

Posted:
Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:18 pm
by megcornell
As always, the stealth heaters are highly recommended.
While you're at petsmart why not replace the filter too?

Posted:
Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:28 pm
by myrtletheturtle
because im ordering a xp online and im not paying 100 dollars for one a petsmart

are stealth heaters glass as well?

Posted:
Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:30 pm
by marisa
They're made of black plastic, and claim to be unbreakable.

Posted:
Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:38 pm
by myrtletheturtle
ok il check it out then, I cant believe this happend as im trying to leave to get on the road before traffic!!!