Page 1 of 1

Hello I am a turtle lover from NC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:10 pm
by twaycaster
:D Hello my name is Tika and I have a one year old res that I love to death. When I bought him he was the size of a 50 cent peice, now he is huge. He lives in a 55 gallon tank and is healthy as a horse. I look forward to meeting other people who love these little guys like i do..

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:22 pm
by missibsu
Welcome! We would love to see pictures of your set up if you have any. How much has your turtle grow?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:23 pm
by turtlesrock77
Hi! Welcome to the board!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:41 pm
by marisa
Hi and Welcome. How huge is huge?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:13 am
by Shavannah
Welcome! :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:01 pm
by CountryGirl68
Welcome. If you've got pictures, we'd love to see your setup.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:19 pm
by cprcheetah
Welcome to the group! I am owned by 1 RES Zeke who is 5 years old and 7".

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:29 pm
by Rush
Welcome Tway!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:28 pm
by Ferd
hey and welcome! Your post up top said that youre from north carolina where do you live?