Page 1 of 1

Yet another new member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:49 pm
by Ty
Hey guys, just thought I'd actually setup a login so I can talk to everyone a little. I've been reading the posts for a while now, mostly just learning and checking in on a few ideas for my 5 little ones. Currently I've got 5 RES in my living room. All reside inside their overly sized indoor lake I've made them. I'll send some pics when I get the chance. I've had them all for about a 3 months now. I'll measure them eventually to send everyone a little better description of their progress but sofar so good. I've raised several over the years but had to give them up to good homes due to my travels with the military. However, I'm out now and can finally look forward to fully raising them to adult hood!! My wife thought I was insane until she started reading everyone elses comments. Now she's all into it as well. So thanks to everyone for that!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:53 pm
by TinySlider2
Hello and Welcome to Turtle Talk! We all love to see pictures! This is a great site for information and there is a lot of helpful people here too.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:31 pm
by sonyj
Welcome to the forum. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:34 am
by missibsu
Welcome! I can't wait to see the pics. With 5 little ones, I have a feeling the living room won't be yours forever...they're going to take it over, lol.