Page 1 of 1

Better late than never

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:32 pm
by Wonwill
Well I've been poking around here off and on for the past 8 months and thought it was high time I introduced myself. My name is Jason and I'm currently a college student at Tennessee Tech. I'm majoring in chemical engineering :shock: but I'm pretty sure that I'm going to switch to biology.

I just so happen to have 2 turts, both RES, and I've had them for about 9-11 months. Sunnie is over a year old but I'm not sure of her exact age since I didn't get her as a baby and she's about 6-8 inches long. Little Timmy (who isn't as little as he used to be) I've had since he was pretty much a baby and is about 4 inches long. Timmy was a freebie that was sent for ordering Sunnie and two other turtles the same size as her. My friend owns the other two turtles now.

Well, that's about it, nice to meet all of you! :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:17 pm
by sarah
Hey Jason!!
My name is Sarah. Welcome to the forum!
I'm going to be moving up to that area here soon! You like it there? lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:19 pm
by sonyj
Welcome... :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:56 pm
by ZooKeeper
Welcome Jason...My husband went to Tenn Tech for graduate school. We are both from Nashville, but live in South Carolina now.

Glad to meet you! :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:18 pm
by TinySlider2
Welcome neighbor!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:14 pm
by missibsu
Welcome! I sure miss those college days...things were a lot easier then.