Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: HELLO from NYC

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:35 pm   HELLO from NYC

hello everyone, just registered this site mins ago....
User avatar
cfg63079
 
Posts: 31
Joined: May 19, 2006
Location: NYC

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:36 pm   

welcome! what kind of set up do you have? We love to see pics if you have any!
Missi

2 RES, 1 cat, and a spoiled rotten pug.
missibsu
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3040
Joined: Aug 29, 2005
Location: Ohio

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:53 pm   

Hey...(I'm guessing your name means cub's fan?) hehe j/k

How many turtles? How new?....what kinda set up? Names?

I have two RES and I just upgraded (YAY!) I LOVE my little...girls. lol

They were both "rescued" in a way...and I am very lucky that I was able to help them live because they were not in very good condition at all.

It's amazing that you can fall in love with such tiny anti-social creatures. haha

Much luck.
If you ever need anything I'm just a PM away...not that I know much. lol

Sarah
Bobbi-RES 3.5 inches
Squirt-RES 2.5 inches
Cubbie- Cat
sarah
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Location: Somewhere in Texas

Post Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:21 am   

Welcome to the forum... :)
~~~Sonja~~~
sonyj
 
Posts: 1930
Joined: Jul 3, 2005
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:02 pm   

HI HI HI everyone...thanks for replied!!!!!! i have posted some pictures of my turtles recently in the photo gallery section~~~!!!!!
http://www.redearslider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4179
i will post a new set up of my tanks later on...... right now just turtles!!! yeah 4 of them... hehehehe....
2 doggies, 4 RES!!! of cos they all my babies... w/o them my life is meaningless....
User avatar
cfg63079
 
Posts: 31
Joined: May 19, 2006
Location: NYC


Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 90 guests