Page 1 of 1

Just checking in

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:20 pm
by brain55
My name is Brian. My Dad found a RES in the street near the golf course where he lives, and decided my daughter needed a turtle. That's how we ended up with Penny. It has been quite the learning experience, from building habitats to learning about diet and maintenance. I have bonded with this silly turtle more than my daughter. I find hanging out with her to be quite relaxing. She is roughly 4 years old and her shell is about 9" long. Here are a couple pics.

Re: Just checking in

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:01 pm
by steve
Welcome Brian! I'd advise a less abrasive basking area and the removal of the smaller river rocks.

Re: Just checking in

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:44 am
by BabyNemo
Welcome to the forum!