Page 1 of 1

Hello, from Mill Creek W.V.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:57 pm
by Jessica_Currence
Hi! My name is Jessica Currence and I go by Jess or Jessie. I am new to the page, but so far everyone I've interacted with has been so helpful and such a delight. :D I'm so glad I found this page!

Re: Hello, from Mill Creek W.V.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:36 pm
by steve
Welcome to our forum!

Re: Hello, from Mill Creek W.V.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:08 am
by Jessica_Currence
Thanks! :)

Re: Hello, from Mill Creek W.V.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:16 pm
by devilduck
Welcome to the site!

Re: Hello, from Mill Creek W.V.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:37 am
by Jessica_Currence
Thank you. :)

Re: Hello, from Mill Creek W.V.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:32 pm
by penelope
Welcome!
How old is your little guy or gal?

Re: Hello, from Mill Creek W.V.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:52 pm
by Jessica_Currence
I actually have two! I am not sure how old they are, haven't quite figured that out yet. I'm new to owning RES. What about yours?

Re: Hello, from Mill Creek W.V.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:30 am
by rojo_amber
Hello from MI. Mine are at least 8 months old as they were @1.5" when we got them and we've had them for 7 months. Welcome.

Re: Hello, from Mill Creek W.V.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:34 pm
by TortsNTurtles
Welcome I am western PA and new to owning a RES too. Did you pick names?