Page 1 of 1

New member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:42 pm
by equivalentbear
Hello everyone, I just became a member, I have a 1yr. old female RES and a 1yr. old male yellow bellied in a 125gal. tank with a wet/dry filter, and a refugium. All diy. Once I figure out the site ill post some pic's. but in the meantime my male has really been showing signs of mating ie his male organ show's. he tries to get her attention constantly, but she wont even give him the time of day! both are about 4" in length, will she eventually succumb ,if you will ? Thank's for any thought's!! :P

Re: New member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:00 am
by devilduck
Welcome! That's one nice sounding setup!

Re: New member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:24 pm
by steve
Welcome to the forum! Most likely he will get her when she has her guard down.

Re: New member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:36 am
by The Troops
Welcome!

Re: New member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:24 pm
by ataraxiamb
Welcome! Having seen pictures of a turtle penis, I don't blame the lady for avoiding it. Ouch!

Re: New member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:08 pm
by mantis
Welcome!