Page 1 of 1

new turtle lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:56 am
by MariX
Hello, everyone. I somehow went from hamsters to turtles. I have 3 turtles, Tim , Tone, and Beat. I bought my turtle from a small store where they were being sold in small plastic cups. I first got Tim for my birthday 9 months ago then got Tone and Beat 3 months ago from the same lady bc i felt bad for them. I want to learn more about turtles so mine could live a long happy life.

Re: new turtle lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:05 am
by dumbork14
welcome! :)

Re: new turtle lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:37 pm
by Kansasslider
Welcome! What do you keep them in?

Re: new turtle lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:55 pm
by apondfortimmy
And that's how I ended up with the menagerie I have - I felt bad for them. :D
Cute pictures!

Re: new turtle lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:22 pm
by steve
Welcome to the site!